Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they incorporate the basis on which bookings for Carter Cottages are accepted.
Carter Cottages wants you to visit our website without having to worry about the privacy and security of your personal information, we are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
All personal information submitted will be used simply to process your bookings and will not be passed on to any other organisations.
If you have any questions about your Privacy, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
How to book:
- For Online bookings please enter the dates you require and the rooms/cottages available and submit your request. A deposit is required to secure the booking, therefore please ensure you have the correct dates selected. If your request is for the same night please call to ensure the booking is available on 0424 867 259 between 8:00am and 8:00pm EST. International calls +61 424 867 259
- Submitting a Booking enquiry is not a booking, therefore please provide us with as much information as possible to ensure we give you the correct quote.
- If Calling Carter Cottages direct for a booking please ensure you have your credit card ready to secure the booking. From time to time we may be away from our computer or on another call, therefore please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.
- Credit Cards: Visa or Master Card only
- Cheques must be received 7 working days prior to booking
- Cash on the day require a credit card number for securing the booking and a deposit
- EFT payments accepted, details given on request
- A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation of booking
- Bookings under $200 require the full amount straight away
- Payment must be made prior to arrival or if cash on arrival
- Please book carefully as we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.
- Prior to 7 days of booking date the deposit is fully refundable less $30 fee
- Within 7 days of booking date the deposit is non-refundable
- Less than 24hrs notice for cancellation then full fee applies.
- Any refund will incur a $30 fee
- If you choose to vacate the cottages before confirmed departure date, no refund will be given unless sufficient notice and discussed with management
PLEASE NOTE: Staff are on site daily and request you call 0424 867 259 to advise us of your arrival.
At Carter Cottages you have the option of staying in a shared or Self Contained Cottage with or without cooking facilities, however all cottages have a fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster, please indicate this when making a booking. Please be aware that the rates will vary according to their cottage or room booked.
- A self-serve continental Breakfast is an optional extra and must be booked on confirmation of booking
- All Cottages and rooms must be left clean and tidy and as you found them
- Dishes to be washed, dried and put away
- All rubbish to be placed in bins provided (all cottages)
- Extra cleaning charge will apply for noncompliance (all cottages)
- $250 cleaning charge for smoking in cottages and doorways will apply, designated smoking areas at back of cottages (all cottages)
- Some rooms/cottages have extra beds for additional guests if the extra bed is used an additional $30 will be charged to your credit card (all cottages/rooms)
- Please ensure luggage is not placed on beds as bed linen is often soiled this way, otherwise an additional dry cleaning charge will apply.
- Daily mini housekeeping service provided
- Midweek service for booking of 7 nights or more
- On-site laundry facilities are available, washing powder is NOT provided
- Carter Cottages does not accept any responsibility for wilful damage or security of personal items
- Any wilful damage to the rooms/cottages, furniture or loss of keys will be charged to the guest credit card
- Smoking indoors is not permitted
- Wearing wet or muddy shoes/boots indoors is not permitted
- Pets are not allowed on the premises
- If a room is occupied past the check-out time of 10:00am a late checkout fee will be charged unless other arrangements have been made
- Management reserves the right to evict any guest and or visitor who does not comply with acceptable behavioral standards
- Our cancellation policy may change depending on length of booking, number of rooms, total cost of booking and dates booked
- Group bookings have a different cancellation policy and a specific form will be emailed upon request of booking
- By submitting your booking or contact details to us, you are accepting our Cancellation Policy as detailed; You are also indicating that you are willing to accept future offers electronically from Carter Cottages
- The person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons within their booking
- Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 18, management has the right to refuse any booking if proper I.D is not provided when requested
I/We agree to the conditions of stay and authorize Carter Cottages to debit the credit card number given for any costs incurred during my/our stay.